All the groups need to visit the web sites provided below, read the information that it is attached, and view a YouTube video. It is important that all members of the groups visit all the web sites and read the information provided in order for them to have a general unstanding of what other students are taking about. Also, each group is responsible to assign a person to be responsible for a particular job.
I. Web sites on Renaissance in Spain:
- 1. Brief Introduction to Spanish Renaissance: http://www.viswiki.com/en/Spanish_Renaissance
- 2. Historic context /religious life/ believes/ literature (more) http://www.dean.sbc.edu/ingber.html
- 3. Literature: Sonnet of Garcilaso de la Vega: (In Spanish and English) http://sonnets.spanish.sbc.edu/Garcilaso_XXIII.html (topic/carpe diem)
- 4. Brief review of “La Celestina” http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/La_Celestina
- 5. Review of the Spanish Renaissance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Renaissance_literature#The_Spanish_Renaissance
- 6. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/558133/Spanish-literature/80468/The-era-of-the-Renaissance Read the parts after this title
video with music and art of the renaissance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_zapBRWUU&feature=related
III. Finally read the information on the following attached documents below.
IV. Get together with your group and discuss your plans on organizing the information and elaborating your task. (Questions/summary/or play)