1. Obtain a copy of the Folkore Identification Chart. A printable version is attached below.
2. Click on all the WebQuest tabs and read all directions before beginning.
3. Visit websites under the heading “Folklore Information and Examples” below and find definitions for all the different types of folklore.
4. Fill in Folklore Identification Chart definitions.
5. Visit websites below and read or watch examples of all the different types of folklore and fill in the Folklore Identification Chart examples.
6. Make sure to document each folktale you read or watch on the Folklore Identification Chart!
Folklore Information and Examples:
How to Write a Fable