In this WebQuest you will be working in a small group. You will have time to do your research and prepare your Google presentation.
1. Skeletal 2. Muscular 3. Digestive 4. Respiratory 5. Nervous 6. Circulatory 7. Excretory
Step 1 - Collecting Information and Graphics
- Make a collection of information and graphics. Use the questionaire.
- Answer the questions.
- Make a composition using the questions below.
- Please remember to copy the web addresses of the Internet sites that you get your information from.
- Name of your system.
- Parts of your system.
- Functions of the parts in your system.
- Ways to keep your system healthy.
- If your system doesn't work properly what could happen?
- Does it work with other systems in the body? If so, which ones and how?
- What would happen to the body if your system was shut down?
Step 2 - Preparing Your Presentation
Use PowerPoint to create the presentation you will use to convince the others in the class to keep your system.
As you work on your presentation, you will need to make sure:
- It is written in your own words
- Your spelling is correct
- You use complete sentences
- Your writing is checked by your teacher
You will need to create a total of 8 slides.
Slide 1: Title Slide Include the name of the body system and authors of the presentation
Slide 2: Major PartsWhat are the main parts of your body system? What are their functions?
Slide 3: Labeled diagram of your system.
Slide 4: Functions What is the role of your system?
Slide 5: Problems and Diseases What diseases are associated with your system?
Slide 6: Staying Health What can people do to keep your system healthy?
Slide 7: If our system is eliminated... What woud happen to our body?
Slide 8: Resources List of the resources you used. Include any Internet addresses.