As you complete the daily requirements of this Web Quest, you will write the Figurative Language term, example and illustration in your "Figurative Language Journal" and complete the activities for the day. If you have time after you have completed the assignment you may work on your final project: A Photo Story
- Your Photo Story needs to have:
- A creative title with your name and date
- A slide for the type of figurative language, the definition, an example, and a photo/illustration to match (x8)
- If you would like, you may find photos on the internet or create your own illustrations.
- Have fun!
- This will be a test grade! Have fun and be creative!