1. Watch the video from Ms. Mykie to learn more about the different types of clouds.
2. Click on 'First Grade Learns Clouds' to learn what clouds are made of.
3. Click on 'Wonders of Weather' to learn about the highest clouds in the sky.
4. Look at the chart titled 'Cloud Heights' to learn about the lowest clouds in the sky.
5. Click on 'Stuff in the Sky' to learn about the clouds that are puffy and look like cotton balls.
6. Click on 'Clouds R Us' to learn about the clouds that are often called "mare's tails."
7. Watch the first 2 minutes of the video 'Cloud Types' to learn about clouds that are in layers.
Description: Watch this video to learn about the clouds that mean 'layers.'
Description: Watch this video to learn about the 3 main types of clouds.