How do I thoroughly describe a character in a character sketch?
You will be able to demonstrate the proper process for writing acharacter sketch.
· Review The Last Dragon
· Your teacher will giveyou the instructions of the character sketch activity
· Your Teacher will assignyou a partner to work with.
· Review the exampleof the character sketch with your partner
· Use the “who am I“worksheet may help them answer the questions in their character sketch
· After you have reviewed the instructions and recapped The LastDragon you will begin working on the character sketch activity with yourpartner.
· The teacher will circulate the classroom, offering feedback,asking questions and encouraging you throughout the character sketch process
· The teacher will take up the sketches when the students are finished with theirrough drafts
· The teacher will Review the rough drafts and make comments and suggestions
· When you receive your graded rough draft you will complete theirfinal drafts the next day in class
· Ask any questions in class either to the teacher or your peers
· You will fill out a feedback form asking for your thoughts aboutthe activity
· Teacher will review the rough drafts and the final drafts for thecharacter sketch requirements and grade accordingly.