- Prior to conducting the necessary research, thoroughly consider the primary driving NEEDS (not wants) related to Hannah's situation. Make a list of the most important features the vehicle should have (this should be included within your PowerPoint presentation).
- Based on your decision, pick the top three vehicle make/models on which you will focus your research.
- Conduct your research on the three vehicles to find the most appropriate (one) vehicle to stay within Hannah's budget and fulfill her needs. (Think about fuel economy, seating capacity, safety, etc.). Consider how insurance will impact Hannah's budget (research prices based on your auto selections).
- When ample resources have been compiled, pick the one vehicle best suited for Hannah and decide upon which mode of purchase she should pursue (lease, loan, or cash purchase). Explain how warranties played into your decision.
- Discuss what sort of tactics Hannah should be aware of when negotiating an auto deal and what laws may be important to know when purchasing/owning a vehicle.
- Compose a PowerPoint presentation to reflect your findings and convince Hannah's parents on your sound decision. (Submit this via the on-line submission folder. Your grade will not include actually presenting your findings - so be thorough within your PowerPoint).