You will complete each one of the online activities listed below. Complete the worksheets in the indicated activities. Your teacher will hand out the necessary worksheets before you start the Webquest activity. You may use your calculator or the computer calculator to complete your worksheet.
1. That's Right! You will practice using estimation measurements in real-world problem solving using money.
Go to this link: http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/ThatsRight/default.htm
2. Show Me The Money: You will practice adding columns using decimals to the hundredths place.
Go to this link: http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/ShowMeTheMoney/default.htm
Complete the Worksheet: Grocery List
3. School Store: You will practice subtraction of decimals and making change.
Go to this link: http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/SchoolStore/default.htm
4. Let's Do Lunch: You will use a menu to order different lunches.
Go to this link: http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/LetsDoLunch/default.htm
Complete the Worksheet: "Menu"
5. Let's Go Shopping: You will use estimation by rounding to the nearest dollar as you shop.
Go to this link: http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/LetsGoShopping/default.htm
6. Complete the Summative Assessment when you have completed all the above activities.