Use the links in the "resources" section below to help guide your learning. Record your learning in any fashion that you wish (i.e., open a word document, write, sketch, health note book).
1. What is bullying? Write the definition for what it means.
2. What are the different types of bullying? Give an example for each type.
3. Why do people bully others? List 3 key ideas that stand out to you.
1. Pick one type of bullying that you want to become an expert about.
2. Find 1-2 other classmates that chose the same type of bullying as you and form a group.
** THE GATHERING OF INFORMATION SHOULD BE DONE INDIVIDUALLY **
3. Use the links below to learn what you can about that type of bullying. Some key questions to learn about are: What are some examples of that type of bullying? Where does that bullying happen? Does it affect girls or boys the same or differently? (find statistics to help prove it) Does it affect more kids at a certain age than others?
4. What are some strategies for stopping bullying?
1. In your group, pick a format for your Public Service Announcement.
2. Write up a reflection form on a separate piece of paper. Include the following: Your Names, Your Topic, Who your audience is going to be,The format you chose to do your PSA in, Characteristics of your format, A paragraph detailing why you chose that format for your audience, A plan of action for what you are going to do to get your PSA complete
** CONFERENCE WITH MS. CONNOLLY ABOUT REFLECTION FORM
BEFORE MOVING FORWARD **
1. Work through your plan of action, and complete your challenge!