- First, students will be put into pairs.
- As a pair, you will choose two different well-known historical figures.
- You will both reasearch each of the historical figures and have a list of at least ten facts for each figure. (Do the research together because it is a rap "battle" which means you must both know enough of each character to "attack" and "defend.")
- You will then take your list of ten facts (twenty combined) and then write 3 to 4 verses of rap, going back and forth between each figure.
- You will then give a 2-3 minute presentation in front of the class, presenting your "rap battle." You must also be able to defend any fact if questioned by a classmate.
Here are some sites with facts that should help you, as well as one example video for you to watch: