PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY:
- Once your teacher has placed you into groups of four, you will each be assigned a season.
- Next, you will need to print out the notes page provided below.
- ONLY use the links provided below for your research and ONLY the ones that pertain to your assigned season.
- As you gather information you will need to write it down on your notes sheet.
- You will need to find the following: Typical weather, appropriate activities, holidays (include your group member's birthdays), and appropriate clothing.
- Once you have completed your research and notes page, you will meet with your group and share the information you found.
- As a group you will create one collage for each season.
- Each collage will be done on 11 x 14 inch poster board.
- The collage will be made up of pictures that you, as a group, will either cut out of magazines, print off the internet, or you may use hand drawn pictures.
- Try to use pictures with colors that pertain to the season.
- Once you have completed all four collages you will tape them together with colorful duct tape (there is a link to an example below).
- The teacher will now hang the collages either around the room or in the hallway so everyone can see your beautiful artwork! :)