-Work in group of 4.
-Complete the Quiz (Appendix 1 to 4) you have in Resources and share answers with your classmates.
-Answer the Appendix Grammar exercises.
-Make a colorful main map in one piece of paper.
-Write in columns your personal information and of members of your family and dates from a another classmate.
-Write two short paragraphs with your personal information and information of your classmate. Write a short interview with school personnel. Fill the registration form. You must work with Writing correction code WCC, present those paragraghs to the teacher.
-Underline the verb to be in first person with a color.
-Underline the verb to be in third person with another color.
-Write and practice from 10 to 15 sentences about how you are going to present at new school and with your classmates.
-In a power point presentation you have to prepare 2 slides explaining imaginary situations you could use in your “Meeting at the new school” with a question per slide, and answer them.
-Practice the presentations and role play. At least must work 5 interrogative sentences with their answers and the vocabulary of the lessons.
1. Macmillan,"Be Competent Student's Book 1", 2012. Units and lessons of the same blocks, Workbooks I-III, Reviews and Self Tests.
2. www.macmillanpracticeonline.com/becompetent Exercises of verb to be : Affirmative, Negative and Interrogative sentences. Practice pronunciation. You must hand in Export grade.
3. http://www.youtube.com/user/JenniferESL (Learn English with Jennifer: Lessons for Beginners de English with Jennifer/ Lesson 1 to 6)
4. www.mansioningles.com (Basic Exercises)
5. Rangel Margarito, Rangel Elisa "Guía para realizar presentaciones en Power Point". México,2012.