This month you will generate a two-page typed report describing the geography of your country.
You will research and organize your information reporting the noted aspects of geography.
Your report is to include the following information. Separate each of these aspects
into individual, labeled paragraphs. You should title each section with the appropriate topic heading.
Too, do not forget to write an opening and closing paragraph!
Describe the location of your country
On which continent is it located?
- What are its neighboring countries?
- Is it landlocked? Is it a peninsula? Is it surrounded by water?
- Which oceans/seas does it touch?
Describe the topography and land profile of your country.
Does it have deserts? rain forests?mountains? rivers? lakes? volcanoes? hills? flat lands? etc.
Describe the climate variations of your country.
- You need to note the standard temperatures that your country experiences.
- How many perceived seasons does your country have?
- Do the temperatures vary much, or are they relatively constant?
Document your country's current population.
Where does most of your country's population live?
What sort of agricultural and mineral resources does your country have?
- What does your country have/grow as their main product?
- Does your country contain minerals, ores, fossil fuels, etc.?
What are they?
DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION REGARDING: Politics, History, Religion, Government, etc. These issues may be noted on
Plagiarism will not be tolerated! If your paper is plagiarized your grade will result in a ZERO! Just because you document your resource, that does not mean you have not plagiarized. You must put the information into your own words!