As an educator, have you ever wished you could tag/encapsulate just a "blip" of a youtube video for class instruction? Follow the steps below for incorporating portions of youtube videos into your lessons.
- Create a Blipsnip account by going to blipsnips.com.
- Go to youtube.com and select a video for your curriculum.
- Copy and paste the selected youtube url in the blipsnip window and click submit.
- Blipsnips instructs user how to "play it" and "tag it".
- Save the blipsnips to your "favorites".
This is a great website to save your "favorites" and access them from any computer. Also, delicious.com can be used to save blipsnips.
- Create a delicious.com account by going to "Join Now".
- In the "tag" section, type a subject of interest.
- Select a website and press the save icon.
- Choose an appropriate tag label for each website for easy recall.
- Continue to search tag and/or websites to add to your delicious.com account.
Ever wanted to condense a particular url address? Refer to the tutorial video found under "resources".
Provides an effective way to collaborate, create, and share online docs, presentations, spreadsheets, evaluations, etc.