Using only the links provided next to each question, you will need to answer the following questions (you should type your answers into a new document using Google Docs. Be sure to number your answers):
- What is cyberbullying? What problems can cyber bullying cause? Cyberbullying
- From the strategies given from this website, which one do you think is the most effective way to deal with a cyberbully? Why did you choose that strategy? Cyberbullying Prevention
- How can I keep my password safe? What is a reason for keeping your password safe and secure? Password Safety
- Find three examples of things that you should not share with people online and then identify the most important. Give 2 reasons why you should never share this piece of information with people online. Safe Surfing (Note: make sure you look at all of the pages on this link before coming up with an answer)
- Identify three rules for using the Internet Safely. Highlight the rule that is most important and explain why your group thinks it is the most important. Rules for Kids
- What is a social networking website? How can a social network provide positive social interactions? Social Networks (If that link doesn't work, try this one--> Social Networks)
- Create a pledge to your parents of your willingness to use the Internet appropriately. Your pledge should identify at least 3 safety tips that you learned while conducting your research.
Using your answers, your groups will create a presentation using either Keynote or iMovie to persuade the parents that the internet can be used safely!