1. You and your partner need to split up the responsibilities
below equally. You will each have one job for
each part of the project:
1. *drawer (draw the shapes that you see)
*scribe (write down ideas that you and your partner like or dislike)
2. *fine line drawer (draws up the plans)
*color expert.(colors the plans)
2. Now its time to adventure out into our existing
school and look to see what kinds of shapes you see,
but before you go you may want to take a look at a
few web sites to help prepare you for what to look for.
The following will be helpful:
3. Now that you have some ideas of good geometric
shapes you and your partner need to do some brainstorming
of ideas. This may include discussing as well as sketching
out some ideas. Be sure to keep in mind what the
scribe wrote down.
4. Once you both have agreed on an idea, the Fine Line
drawer, with the helpful watch of the color expert, needs to
draw up your rough drawing. Remember, Mr. Sphere
wanted geometric originality, so be sure to use many
geometric shapes. Once you and your partner are happy
with your draft you may draw you final copy.
5. Now that you have your final copy drawn its time
for the color expert to put some color to it. Be sure to work
together to pick the colors.
6. Now that you have your final drawing colored, you need to show
Mr. Sphere all of the geometric shapes that you used.
So with your partner work together to outline them lightly
with a black colored pencil.
7. Now that you have completed your plans you can
submit them to the teacher, who will pass them on to Mr. Sphere.