YOU WILL NEED HEADPHONES/EAR BUDS for this ACTIVITY!
STEP 1- In Google Drive Open --> 4th Quarter --> Unit 12 -->CREATE a DOCUMENT and name it Global Change
STEP 2- Complete & Answer questions below in your Global Change document on GOOGLE DRIVE.
1. How is Asia changing world trade and finance?
2. When is China projected to become the world's wealthiest country?
3. What will this mean to the world economy?
4. What will be the result (negative and positive) of a growing middle class in Asia, particularly China?
5. Why was the U.S. so powerful during the 20th century?
6. How might this change in the future?
7. What type of alliance is the European Union?
8. What has each country given up and why?
9. Today there are no borders in Europe when it comes to whattwo things?
10. What is the currency of the European Union?
Explain how the growing middle class of China impacts the rest of the world.
How might the U.S. benefit from China becoming the wealthiest and thus most influential nation?
Explain how the European Union is an example of Free Trade.