Offensive Teaching Progression
1. Base Formation
2. Numbering System
5. Play Call: Play - Motion - Snap Count
6. Snap Count: When using motion, ball is snapped on one. No motion, ball is snapped on set.
7. Ball must be snapped when motion man is in B gap. Exception - Toss - Ball is snapped when motion man is in opposite A gap.
8. Line Blocking Rules: LINE MUST control LOS!
1st Priority - HEAD UP
2nd Priority - INSIDE GAP
3rd Priority - SECOND LEVEL
BACKSIDE - Scoop inside to 2nd Level. NO LEAKAGE!
Must know who NOT to block on specific plays.
Option - Isolate last man on Line Of Scrimmage.
Trap - Isolate down man on or outside play side guard.
Sweep - Isolate last man on Line of Scrimmage.
9. Plays - 34, 36, 33, 37, 41, 19 Option
10. Joker Formation
11. Victory Formation
12. Sidelines - Timeouts & Quarter Changes
13. Substitutions & Sending in Plays