21. Click on the FREE-FORM LINE TOOL tab.
22. Select a DIFFERENT COLOR from what you used the first time (in the LINE COLOR box)
23. Find the NAZCA and COCOS PLATES and OUTLINE THEM TOGETHER.
24. Find the MOVE icon in the top left corner of the Drawing Tools MENU and click on it.
25. Click on the VERTICLE BLACK BOX labeled THEMES again.
26. Click on the CHECK next to PLATE TECTONICS to remove it.
27. Click on the BOX next to EARTHQUAKES & VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS again.
You should have Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions both on your map now.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING in your GOOGLE DRIVE Document.
BIG QUESTION #1- What is the RING OF FIRE?
BIG QUESTION #2- Where is the RING OF FIRE?