You are nearing the end of your journey. You have just one mission left to tackle. This will be your most challenging mission yet. You will have to take everything that you have learned on this journey about fables and use that knowledge to write your own fable.
- Use Kidspiration or another graphic organizer to organize your ideas.
- Then use the Fable Writing Template on the Resources Page or by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page and begin writing your fable. This is a rough draft of your fable.
- Conference with the teacher when you have your template finished. Then write your first draft.
- You will need to edit with the teacher before writing your final draft.
- Your final draft will be typed in Pages or Microsoft Word.