Social issues directions
These are questions that must be answered by the end of your two days of research.
1. What classes of people live in London?
2.What is the quality of life for different classes?
3. What is daily life like for people living in London?
4. How much is poverty a factor in London?
5. What is it like to be a child in London?
6. Is the quality of life getting better or worse?
Worker's wages and quality of life
Victorian workhouse (where the poor were sent)
Life of the poor
Victorian homes: rich and poor