Howard Gardner created the Multiple Intelligence Theory. He understood that everyone learns and studies differently. I will use the information from this quest to create engaging activities during the year.
The different intelligences are:
- Verbal/Linguistic: Word Smart
- Musical/Rhythmic: Music Smart
- Logical/Mathematical: Number Smart
- Visual/Spatial: Picture Smart
- Bodily Kinesthetic: Body Smart
- Intrapersonal: Self Smart
- Interpersonal: People Smart
- Naturalistic: Nature Smart
When you have completed this cyberspace adventure you will be able to:
- Understand your strongest Multiple Intelligences
- Acknowledge your weaker Intelligences
- Choose activities that will inspire you express what you know effectively
- Become more confident in your learning
Do you know how you learn best?
Who is Howard Gardner, the man?
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 4,651
Save WebQuest as PDF