Most business employs people to perform different task in the smooth running of the business. These persons are rewarded with payment in return for their labour supplied. Payment consists of more than the amount the employee received in their envelope or cheque.
Listen and watch the You Tube video in the attachment below. After watching the video answer the following questions
1. What is the main theme of the songs
2. Discuss with your classmates the relationship between the song and the topic
3. Identify some ways you would want to be paid for work done. Make a list of them (no limits)
4. Identify as many ways you think people are paid for work.
In this lesson you will find out:
1. The different types of payments for employees
2. What goes into calculating pay for employees
2. how to calculate employees' gross and net pay
Description: Working Song: Dolly Parton