We celebrate "D-Days" throughout the school year, such as Constitution Day, Andalusia Day or International Book Day, but we only use Spanish to work on these commemorations.
Webquests are a powerfull tool to use English to find out more about these D-Days. In our school we celebrate the following D-Days:
- CHESTNUT DAY (30th October)
- GENDER EQUALITY DAY (25th November)
- CONSTITUTION DAY (6th December)
- CHRISTMAS DAY (25th December)
- NON-VIOLENCE AND PEACE DAY (30th January)
- ANDALUSIA DAY (28th February)
- INTERNATIONAL BOOK DAY (23rd April)
- INTERCULTURAL DAY (30th May)
During this school year, you have to carry out a task related to every D-Day. All activities should be kept in a folder. In the last term you are to give me a notebook with the activities propossed in this webquest.