As you can see there are many foundational blocks of success. The "footer" of success is built within our RAMS Period here in school. The following Conditioning and Ability levels will be taught and practiced in both our RAMS Period and the Weight Room. Practice, Game, and Performance levels of the Pyramid will be sought after during our Summer Camps and Practices.
MAKE NO MISTAKE; EACH LEVEL CANNOT BE OBTAINED WITHOUT THE PRIOR LEVEL BEING MASTERED!
The Foundation of Success is your Character: The definition of Character is what you think, say, and do, when no one else is watching you.
1st Tier: Character
- Belief = YOU MUST BELIEVE BEFORE YOU CAN ACHIEVE!
- Proactive = Don't wait to be told to improve. Take the initiative to be your best!
- 1st Things 1st = Prioritize your life! Working to be a Champion must be a top PRIORITY.
- Beginning with the End in Mind = In order to win a Championship, We must prepare like Champions.
- Teamwork = We must be a team, which means we must become a family.
2nd Tier: Character
Large Load bearing stones of the Pyramid of Success is entitled "Conditioning".
- Eating Right
Notice the next level has the same size Load bearing stones known as "Ability".
The 1st Platform stones are under the heading of Practice.
The 2nd Platform is the Game.
- Making the Play