- What does it mean if someone asks you what you want to be when you grow up?
- Have you ever thought of what kind of job you will have when you become an adult?
- What types of things do you like? What kinds of things do you find interesting?
- What school subject do you like the most?
- What kinds of things are you good at doing?
These are the types of questions that you need to ask yourself and also recognize when deciding what type of job you will want to have when you become an adult.
When you grow up and get a job, you need many tools that will help you get the job that you want and enjoy.
Working is something we all have to do in order to have things such as homes, families, cars, and even pets.
This Webquest will help you think about and explore the possibilities of what you can accomplish in your lifetime and also what you will need to do in order to have the job you want and enjoy.
The possibilities are endless and you have a very long time to make the decision of what kind of job you will have when you grow up. This exercise is going to be used to get you to start thinking about what kind of job you might want to have when you grow up. This is what is meant when people ask you what you want to be when you grow up.