Perhaps the most important step in providing hair services is cutting hair. To cut hair correctly, one must understand the methods and techniques of haircutting as well as the various contemporary haircuts one must be able to perform.
An overview of all of these important considerations that will be covered in this course is as follows:
- Basic haircutting tools and cutting techniques
- Sectioning and distribution
- Lines, angles, and elevation
- Guidelines, overdirection and crosschecking
- Basic haircutting and common haircuts
- Texturizing and other cutting techniques