Your group will be evaluated based on the following criterion:
1) Did you provide an overview and general concept of Cloud Computing?
2) Did you list the advantages of Cloud Computing? (2-3 is best)
3) Did you list the disadvantages of Cloud Computing? (2-3 is best)
4) Did you describe the impacts of Cloud Computing as a learning tool in school? (2-3 is best)
5) Did your group provide a recommendation and explain your reasoning?
6) Did your report meet the length and citation requirements?
|Overview and general concept of Cloud Computing||No relevant information about the topic.||Some relevant information about the topic. Some supporting facts.||Sufficient relevant information about the topic. Several supporting facts.||Extensive relevant information about the topic. Extensive supporting facts.||25%|
|List the advantages and disadvantages of Cloud Computing||No advantages or disadvantages listed.||Missing one of either advantages or disadvantages.||Advantages and disadvantages listed.||Extensive and explained advantages and disadvantages listed.||25%|
|List the impacts of Cloud Computing as a learning tool in school. Present a recommendation to the school district with reasons.||No impact or recommendation listed.||Missing impact listing, recommendation, or reasons.||Impact listed. Recommendation listed. Reason for recommendation given||Extensive list of impact. Recommendation with extensive reasons.||25%|
|Report meets the length and citation requirements.||Report meets neither the length and citation requirements.||Report lacks either the length or citation requirements.||Report meets both the length and citation requirements.||Report exceeds the length requirement and meets the citation requirement.||25%|
Total Score: 100