1. Write a list of five adjectives.
2. Now, add ten nouns to the adjectives in the same list.
3. Now add a verb followed by a prepositional phrase that has a conjunction in it.
Example: (adjective)(noun)(verb)(prepositional phrase with conjunction)
fuzzy banana jumped over the coffee cup and time machine
4. Now, add a little here or there, just to fix it up a little.
Example: The fuzzy banana jumped over the coffee cup and time machine and broke his toe.
5. Don't forget your capitalization, spelling, and punctuation!
6. Place Evaluation (A) into the assignment inbox.
1. Click on the link below and choose your own evaluation topic in the BLUE print on the LEFT side of the page.
2. Click on your topic and complete the assignment list on the RIGHT side of the page.
3. Please print three different topic result pages and place them in the assignment inbox.
Write a short story with as many sentences as you choose. The story must contain two of each of the nine parts of speech in their proper format. (2 nouns, 2 pronouns, 2 verbs, 2 adverbs, 2 adjectives, 2 conjunctions, 2 prepositions, 2 subject/predicates, and 2 interjections.) Identify and NEATLY underline the parts of speech according to the chart below:
Nouns - Dark Blue
Pronouns - Light Blue
Verbs - Red
Adverbs - Pink
Adjectives - Orange
Conjunctions - Green
Prepositions - Purple
Subject and Predicate - Yellow
Interjection - Brown
Please remember your correct capitalization, spelling, and punctuation!
When you have completed Evaluation (C) place it in the assignment inbox.