After engaging with the learning resources, reconsider the mentoring relationships in which you have participated This could be either as the mentee or mentor. Think about what worked or did not work for you.
Re-read Read this short article, "Are you Mentee Material?", then answer the questions:
- Do you think you are mentee material? Why or why not?
- Could the mentor-mentee relationship be improved using this new information?
- Are you confident in establishing, maintaining, and termination the mentor relationship?
- What areas do you need to improve to create a mutually successful mentor-mentee relationship?
- What is your main goal for the mentoring relationship?
- To prepare for your first meeting with your mentor, what questions will you have ready to ask him or her?
- What are the mentee responsibilities in the relationship?
O'Rourke, A. (n.d.). Are you mentee material? Retrieved from https://articles.bplans.com/are-you-mentee-material/
Getty Images/Photo Researchers (2017, December6). HuffPost. Retrieved from https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/manatee-photos-manatees_n_3678051.html
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 685
Save WebQuest as PDF