Muscle and Skeletal Anatomy
- What are the two parts that the skeleton is divided into?
- What are the three muscles that are attached to the coracoid process?
- Where is the Olecranon fossa located?
- The iliac crest serves as an attachment point to which four muscles?
- Is the atlas bone the first or second cervical vertebra?
- What are the actions of the coracobrachialis muscle?
- What is the origin and insertion of the teres major?
- What are the actions of the pectineus muscle on the thigh?
- True or false: the origin of the internal oblique muscle are the costal cartilages of ribs 8-12; abdominal aponeurosis to linea alba?
- What are the actions of the gluteus minimus muscle?