That's all for today Year 11!
Great work. This lesson you have:
- worked primarily using ICT
- worked collaboratively in research groups
- learnt about ethnicity and culture and how it can influence the development of identity through rites of passage
- learnt about the process of identity from a variety of different cultural perspectives
- reflected on the way your own culture or ethnicity has helped shape who you are today
- learnt about how culture or ethnicity has shaped the identity of your peers
- communicated your ideas in both written and oral forms
Where to next?
Next lesson we will continue looking at the the formation of identity. This time moving on to how location, class and status influence identity.