At the end the children are able to:
1. Take good care of their bodies.
2. know that Shampoo, soap, and toothpaste are hygiene aids.
3. Brush their teeth, wash their hands, and to build good knowledge about the ways to keep their bodies clean.
4. know Hairbrushes and toothbrushes are hygiene tools.
5. understand how necessary is to put their hand in front of their mouth when they cough or sneeze.
6. Understand that it is essential to wash their hands after coughing or sneezing.
7. Point out that our hands are often dirty because we touch so many things.
8. Know that They need to wash their hands before meals, after using the toilet, and after dirty playing indoors and outdoors.
9. Find out how the body can become dirty: perspiration, dust, etc.
10. Establish that water is necessary for washing.
11. Know how much important it is to change our clothes on daily bases .
12. Use a tissue to clean their noses.
13. They are able to tell their own stories about hygiene and how to fight against germs.
14. They can draw their own experiences with hygiene.