In this webquest section entitled "Are you ready to clarify?", the students have already learned some important points:
1. The difficulties in communication.
2. Clarification goals and steps
3. Some expressions used in clarificattion process
4. Sample letters of clarification
5. How to make the letter of clarification by your own
Hopefully by finishing all the materials, the students are able to apply the knoswledge when dealing with their customers and hustling with work peers.
You need to remember that clarifying information is very important in daily working communication therefore all the messages can be well-delivered and the possibility for misunderstanding phenomena can be lessen.