The project "Let's Prezi it!" will help you to improve and develop the following skills and competences:
- Communicative skills in English: You will search and select information and, afterwards, you will read, write and express it.
- Technical competence: You will work with a new and very useful software and your main resource will be basically the Web.
- Critical thinking skills: You will skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information. You will have to use a reasonable, reflective thinking in order to decide what to believe.
- Verbal and nonverbal skills: Verbal because you will hold a speech and non-verbal because you will have to be aware of your face expressions, hand and eye movements, postures and gestures.
- Presentation skills: Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your message or opinion across and, today, presentation skills are required in almost every field. Preparing, organising, writing and rehearsing it, coping with nerves and overcome fear of public speaking.
I would also like to encourage you to learn more about essential life skills and the ways and tools we have to improve them. So, that's all the time we have for this topic, but if you'd like to pursue it more on your own check the resource included out.